Friday 11 September 2009

Sky pirates and Nachtjaeger

Sky Pirate

Well, it's taken them some time to arrive but my Artizan Sky Pirates and Nachtjaeger have arrived. I'm still not quite sure why I ordered them or what I am going to do with them but they are very nice sculpts and should be easy to paint. I suspect it's something to do with having watched The Rocketeer and Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow too close together.


Nachtjaeger

I have based and undercoated one of each figure tonight and will see if I can finish them at the weekend. This may be difficult as I am going away for a few days at the end of the week and may be out the next two evenings as well.

I have downloaded the .45 Adventure rules which only seem to need a few figures each. I have got five of each type of figure so will see what I can mock up with them.

Ultimately, I see the Nachtjaeger as evil Germans and the Sky Pirates (despite their name) as good guys. But equally they could both be bad guys and have to fight it out with armed archaeologists or what have you. Certainly the figures call for some sort of airship scenario and I have downloaded an airship interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment